Users can contribute to our database by adding new venues. It’s important that the data we receive is correct and in accordance with our contribution guide. Only such venues are approved and rewarded. Below is a detailed step-by-step guide.
- Before you add a venue search on our platform if the venue is maybe already listed. Make sure you are adding a place where live music is performed.
- Login to viberate.com and click on “ADD” and choose “VENUES”.
- The next step is very important. You’ll need to provide us with sufficient information about the venue.
Make sure you:
- add correct and full venue name
- select an appropriate capacity range (help yourself with information on the venue's social media channels)
- and most importantly, enter the correct venue address that can be found on google maps (you don’t need to add country and city information in the field that is meant for the address). When searching for the location on google maps, it must be pinned. Areas are not accepted.
Example of incorrect venue address found of Google maps
Example of correct venue address found on Google maps
After you have entered the venue information click on “NEXT”. In the next step, you can add some links to the venue’s channels or you can click on “ADD”. Although links are not mandatory, we would appreciate if you can add some. Please, make sure, you add legitimate channels. Personal Facebook profiles are not accepted.
- This notification will show up if you have fulfilled all the required steps.
- Your submissions will be sent to our database team and they'll approve or deny it. You can track the status of your submissions in the history section of your Viberate account.