Users can contribute to our database by adding ticket links to the events. It’s important that the data we receive is correct and in accordance with our contribution guide. Only such ticket links are approved and rewarded. Below is a detailed step-by-step guide.
- Login to viberate.com and search for the events that don’t have ticket links.
- Go to the website where you can buy the ticket for that exact event and copy the link.
- Go back to the event profile and click on “ADD TICKET LINK”.
- Paste the copied link in the add form and click on “ADD”.
Please, take note:
- that you are adding links for the exact event that is listed
- that you don’t add any other links except the ticket link (e.g. artist homepage, venue profile on the ticket seller web page etc.)
- Once you are done, click on “ADD”. This notification will show up:
- Our database team will review your submission and they’ll approve or deny it. You can track your submissions under the history section of your Viberate account.