Users can contribute to our database by adding new events. It's important that the data we receive is correct and in accordance with our contribution guide. Only such events are approved and rewarded. Below is a detailed step-by-step guide.
- Before you add an event to our database make sure that the event is not already listed on our platform. You can search for the events in the event search bar or under the artist's or venue's profile.
- After the initial research, login to viberate.com and click on "ADD" and choose "EVENTS".
- In the next step, you'll have to provide us with the correct event information. You need to enter the correct event name, date, choose or enter the event's venue and add a ticket link (the ticket link is optional).
Make sure you:
- add correct event date
- select the correct venue from the drop-down menu, if the venue is already listed
- add correct venue with sufficient information (including venue address) about it, if the venue is not already listed (in the field "Venue Name")
- add ticket link for that exact event
After you have entered the basic information, you'll need to add the artist that will be performing at that event. In the drop-down menu select the artist that will be performing. Enter all performing musicians that you can find on our platform.
- Once you are done, click on "ADD". This notification will show up if you have fulfilled all the required steps:
- Our database team will review your submission and they'll approve or deny it. You can track your submissions under the history section of your Viberate account.