If we want to make our database the biggest and the best in the world, we must constantly update the profiles, so the data is relevant. It’s important that the data we receive is correct and in accordance with our contribution guide. Only such changes are approved and rewarded. Below is a detailed step-by-step guide.
- Log in to viberate.com and search for the profile that needs to be edited and look for the missing or incorrect links and information.
- After the initial research click on “SUGGEST VENUE PROFILE CHANGES”.
- A new window will open, where you can replace, delete or add links; change profile photo and edit the information.
Make sure you:
- suggest legitimate changes
- add/replace profile photo only if it’s necessary. If you are adding a photo, look up to the photo that is the profile picture on the venue's official social media channels
- are adding/replacing social channels where the last update is less than 2 years old
- After you have done editing click on "SUBMIT". This notification will show up:
- Our database team will review your changes and will deny or approve them. You can track your submissions under the history section of your Viberate account.