If we want to make our database the biggest and the best in the world, we must constantly update the profiles, so the data is relevant. It’s important that the data we receive is correct and in accordance with our contribution guide. Only such submissions are rewarded. Below you can find a detailed step-by-step guide on how to suggest changes to the artist’s profile.
- Log in to viberate.com and search for the profile that needs to be edited. Look for the missing or incorrect links and information.
- After the initial research click on “SUGGEST PROFILE CHANGES”.
- A new window will open, where you can delete and replace links; change a country, genre or a photo.
Please note that:
- you are suggesting legitimate changes. For example, changing URL-s from http:// to https:// is not accepted.
- you are adding channels that have a content (e.g. Bandsintown channel needs to be verified or it needs to have upcoming events) - empty channels are not accepted.
- the content on the channels is not more than two years old
- you are suggesting changes for the artist that is actually on the profile
Example of incorrectly submitted SoundCloud channel
Example of correctly submitted SoundCloud channel
After you have done editing, click on “SUBMIT”. This notification will show up:
Our database team will review your suggestions and will approve or deny them. Meanwhile, you can track the status of your submissions in the history section of your Viberate account.