We rely on our users to provide new artists to our database. It's important that the data we receive is correct and in accordance with our contribution guide. Only such submissions are rewarded. Below you can find a detailed step-by-step guide on how to add artists to our database.
- Before you add an artist to our database, make sure the artist is an active musician and that he/she/they are not already listed on our platform.
- After the first step is fulfilled you can start adding new artists to our database. Log in to viberate.com and click on "+ADD" and choose "ARTISTS".
- Enter the artist's name, country, and genre. You can add a subgenre as well, but it's not mandatory. When entering an artist's name please use the Latin alphabet.
- In the next step, you'll need to submit links to the artist's channels. You need to add Facebook or Spotify links and at least one more link to social media channels. You can, of course, add more. The more the better. There's also an additional window for all the other links that aren't listed on the first screen.
Please note that:
- there must be some content on the channels
- the content on the channel must not be older than 2 years
- you enter links that actually lead to channels. Personal Facebook profiles, single YouTube videos, fan pages, auto-generated channels (e.g. YouTube topic) etc. are not accepted. You can find more information on how the channels should look by following this link.
Example of Facebook page
Example of a Youtube channel
- Once you add the links click on "ADD".
- If the artist is already in our database and if the system detects duplicate mandatory links, our system displays a warning message notifying you that the entity already exists in our database.
- This notification will show up if you have fulfilled all the required steps.
- Our curating team will receive your submission and review it. You can track the status of your submission in the history section of your Viberate account.