We rely on our community and Songkicks' database to provide new events to our database. Below you'll find a detailed step-by-step guide on how to add a new event to our database.
Note: Before you add a new event, please check if the artist is already in our database. This will save your and our teams time.
Adding a new event
- Navigate to Viberate main landing page
- Click the "ADD" button, located in the right upper corner.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Select "EVENT".
- A new window will open with some explanation text. Click "START" to start the process of adding an event to our database.
- In the form below enter all the necessary data. All fields marked with orange are mandatory. When selecting the venue you have 2 options. Either select the venue from our database from the drop-down menu or add it manually if it's not in our database. In the second case, we need the venue name and full address so we can add it.
- In the next step, we'll be adding the lineup for the event
- When you're done adding the lineup just click "ADD". Our curating team will inspect your submission and notify you whether your submission was successful or not.