We rely on our community to provide new venues to our database. Below you'll find a detailed step-by-step guide on how to add a new venue to our database.
Note: Before you add a new venue, please check if the artist is already in our database. This will save your and our teams time.
Adding a new venue
- Navigate to Viberate main landing page
- Click the "ADD" button, located in the right upper corner.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Select "VENUE"
- A window will appear where you'll enter all the basic info about the venue. Fields marked with the orange border are mandatory. Once you're done filling out the form hit "NEXT".
- The next screen will prompt you to enter social media links for the venue. They are not mandatory but we would appreciate it if you add some.
- If you have submitted the venue correctly this notification will show up:
- After you submit the venue our curating team will inspect the submission and notify you whether your submission was successful or not.