We rely on our community to provide new artists to our database. Below you'll find a detailed step-by-step guide on how to add a new artist to our database.
Note: Before you add a new artist, please check if the artist is already in our database. This will save your and our teams time.
Adding a new artist
- Navigate to Viberate main landing page
- Click the "ADD" button, located in the right upper corner.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Select "ARTIST".
- Enter the artists' name, country and main genre. You can add a subgenre as well but that's optional. Once done click "NEXT".
- In the next window, you'll provide the artists social media links. Enter either Facebook or Spotify link + 1 other link to social media channels. Our curating team will appreciate if you add more. More links mean a more complete and accurate profile when it comes to calculating analytics. There's also an additional window for the all the other links that aren't listed on the first screen.
- Once you're done pasting links, click "ADD".
- If you have submitted the artist correctly this notification will show up:
- Our curating team will receive your submission and review it.
- If the artist is already in our database, our system displays a warning message notifying you that the entity already exists in our db.